What makes a great leader? You’ll have many answers of your own, but in some very critical ways, your answers are very likely to overlap with the answers discovered by Kouzes and Posner in the 25+ years of research they have conducted that has become, “The Leadership Challenge.” In this dynamic first session, you will:
- Write your story about a “personal best” leadership experience.
- Compare your experience with the 5 Practices of Exemplary Leaders described in “The Leadership Challenge”
- Understand the importance of the 5 Practices to you, your organization, and success
- Explore the critical importance of credibility as a leader, and make a plan to enhance your own.
- Assess yourself according to the 5 practices and make a plan to improve.