We are excited to see your child at camp. Please read through these important details to help your child enjoy camp, and to help us keep campers safe!
• Send your child with a snack and a drink. Food = mood and we want campers to be at their best!
• Be sure you have notified us of any behavioral or medical conditions we need to be aware of.
• Check-in and check-out procedures are designed to keep campers safe! Instructors need to check each child in and out, so parents are invited to drop off and pick up their child outside of the classroom.
• Photographs by parents and family members in class are not permitted. Extension staff will take group photos and share them with camper’s families once camp has concluded, and send via email to parents. Campers name tags will be removed for these photographs to respect and protect privacy.
• Cell phones or hand held games may not be used during camps.
• Please let Extension know if there is anything we can do to be sure your camper is safe and has fun. We can be reached at 831-479-6331