Before bringing your child to camp, please read through this list. Following these steps will help us assure that your child has tons of fun while at camp, and help us keep all of our campers safe!
- Please park in lot M for easy access to your room. Check the Summer Youth Program Parking Map and Policy, found HERE, before bringing your camper on the first day.
- Always send your child with a snack and a drink. Food = mood, and we want campers to be at their best!
- Be sure you have notified us of any behavioral or medical conditions we need to be aware of.
- Campers need to be signed out every day by the individuals who have been approved by parent or legal guardian to pick them up, and are required to show a photo ID every day. Parents who wish to approve campers 12 years of age or older to ride their bike, take the bus, or walk home from camp should contact the Extension office to receive a Youth Self-Sign-Out form.
- In order to protect the privacy and security of all minors on our campus, photographs by parents and family members in class are not permitted. Instructors and Extension staff often take photos and may share them with campers’ families via email once camp has concluded. Campers’ name tags will be removed for these photographs to respect and protect privacy. Please contact the Extension office directly if you do not want your child to be included in any photographs taken by our staff.
- Cell phones or hand held games may not be used during camps.
- Campers are not permitted to use the vending machines during camps.
Please let Extension know if there is anything we can do to be sure your camper is safe and has fun. We can be reached at 831-479-6331