This class will occur live in the Zoom virtual classroom. You will receive a link to join the live session in your registration confirmation email, following registration. Your registration confirmation can also be found by logging into your profile and viewing “Current Registrations”.
First time attending a virtual classroom class?
- No Zoom account necessary! You’ll be receiving a password-encrypted link to enter your class, which will prompt you to download the Zoom software or join directly from your favorite web browser. Just one click, and you’ll be taken straight to your virtual classroom, no extra log-in required.
- Want some tips and support? Check out the Zoom “Getting Started” page for technical support.
- Check in early! Your instructor will “open” the classroom 15 minutes prior to the start time of the class. Students are encouraged to join early, so class can begin on time.
- Join with your name. All students must be admitted by the instructor, who will be comparing against the class roster. Please enter the name you used at registration to join the Zoom meeting; you may use just your first name and last initial, if you would prefer. Note that if you are logged in to the Zoom software on your computer, your name cannot be changed until you are admitted to the classroom - try logging out if you’re having trouble.
- Don’t forget to log out! Once class is over, be sure to close out of the meeting platform entirely by clicking the “Leave Meeting” button.
Due to the Stay-at-Home orders, the Extension office is closed until further notice. If you have any questions, please reach out via email to email@example.com.