If you are looking for another career or supplementary income, our Certificate Program in Medical Insurance Billing can make you a valued professional in the fast-growing health care field. Participation in the Certificate Program is not required. Courses may be taken individually as long as you meet the prerequisites.
Course materials and texts are NOT included in the registration fee. Material fees are payable to instructor at the 1st meeting of each course. Please see each course description for the appropriate fees.
- Medical Insurance Billing - Part 1
- Medical Insurance Billing - Part 2
- CPT,ICD9, ICD10& HCPCS Coding
- Workers' Compensation & Personal Injury
- Computerized Medical Insurance Billing (A Home Study Course)
Students will receive a Certificate of Attendance from the instructor at the end of each course. Those who complete the Certificate Program will also receive a Certificate of Completion issued by the college.