Bring shorts, athletic shoes, snacks, water, and your love for the game.
Before bringing your child to camp, please read through this list. Following these steps will help us assure that your child is safe, healthy, and has tons of fun at camp!
- Always send your child with a snack and a drink. Food = mood, and we want campers to be at their best! No food is available on campus.
- Please review the 2022 Summer In-Person Camp Information for Parents prior to registering for in-person camps for information about policies, procedures, and modifications to camps this summer.
- Please be sure you have notified us of any behavioral or medical conditions we need to be aware of to help your child have a successful week at camp.
- Campers need to be signed out every day by the individuals who have been approved by parent or legal guardian to pick them up, and are required to show a photo ID every day.
- In order to protect the privacy and security of all minors on our campus, photographs by parents and family members in class are not permitted. Instructors and Extension staff often take photos and may share them with campers’ families via email once camp has concluded. Campers’ name tags will be removed for these photographs to respect and protect privacy. Please contact the Extension office directly if you do not want your child to be included in any photographs taken by our staff.
- Cell phones or hand held games may not be used during camps.
- Campers are not permitted to use the vending machines during camps.
- Need help finding your child’s classroom? Campus maps are available here.