Before bringing your child to camp, please read through this list. Following these steps will help us assure that your child is safe, healthy, and has tons of fun at camp!
- Please review the 2021 Summer In-Person Camp Information for Parents prior to registering for in-person camps for information about policies, procedures, and modifications to camps this summer.
- Always send your child with a snack and a drink. Food = mood, and we want campers to be at their best! No food is available on campus.
- In addition to the health screening questions that are being posed, please be sure you have notified us of any behavioral or medical conditions we need to be aware of.
- Campers must be checked in each day by a responsible adult who lives in the same household as the child so they can complete the daily health screening questionnaire. Adults must remain in their vehicle throughout the check-in/sign out process to minimize contact.
- Campers need to be signed out every day by the individuals who have been approved by parent or legal guardian to pick them up, and are required to show a photo ID every day.
- In accordance with the California Guidance for the use of Face Coverings, all staff and campers are required to wear masks at all times while at camp unless the activity requires otherwise.
- Cell phones or hand held games may not be used during camps.
- Campers are not permitted to use the vending machines during camps.
The Extension office is closed to the public, but the Extension team is available to help! If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com or (831) 479-6331.