Before bringing your child to camp, please read through this list. Following these steps will help us assure that your child is safe, healthy, and has tons of fun at camp!
- Always send your child with a snack and a drink. Food = mood, and we want campers to be at their best! No food is available on campus.
- In addition to the health screening questions that are being posed, please be sure you have notified us of any behavioral or medical conditions we need to be aware of.
- Campers must be checked in each day by a responsible adult who lives in the same household as the child so they can complete the daily health screening questionnaire. Adults must remain in their vehicle throughout the check-in/sign out process to minimize contact.
- Campers need to be signed out every day by the individuals who have been approved by parent or legal guardian to pick them up, and are required to show a photo ID every day.
- In order to protect the privacy and security of all minors on our campus, photographs by parents and family members in class are not permitted. Instructors and Extension staff often take photos and may share them with campers’ families via email once camp has concluded. Campers’ name tags will be removed for these photographs to respect and protect privacy. Please contact the Extension office directly if you do not want your child to be included in any photographs taken by our staff.
- Cell phones or hand held games may not be used during camps.
- Campers are not permitted to use the vending machines during camps.