Do you want to make smarter decisions? You make decisions every day, but are they the right decisions? Are you sure you have gathered relevant data, reviewed all options, gained the required support from your management and colleagues? Whether you are making a simple or complex decision, making quality decisions does not have to be such a challenge. Increase your decision making confidence by attending this interactive class.
- Learn how to set the context for your decision
- Identify decision challenges and barriers
- Generate and evaluate alternatives and identify risks
- Make quality decisions using a practical model
- Effectively communicate and implement the decision
When you take this course you’ll also receive: 4 Step Decision Making Process, Decision Planning Guide Template, Worksheet (Prioritization Matrix), Decision Summary Template (report to management) and the Top Ten Tips for Confident Decision Making.