Are you struggling to meet customer demand? Do you need to figure out how to keep costs down and efficiencies up? Is the bottom-line pressure to cut costs leaving you unsure of what to do next?
There are many questions that surface when running a business. What is the best competitive strategy? What are our information technology needs? How good are the business processes to satisfy our customer needs? There is always a drive to know the best way to prepare the enterprise for continued success especially as customers are demanding more from their suppliers. Are you ready to take the necessary action?
In this full-day class you will:
- Review a ten (10) point assessment that will measure a company’s posture for addressing growth; including the practical methodology needed to enhance performance throughout an enterprise comprising of Lean Thinking principles
- Understand the structure and workings of the supply chain
- Learn what a Lean Supply chain is
- Learn how to address Lean Thinking (7) wastes
- How to employ the process for Purchasing in a Lean Supply Chain
- Obtain success guidelines for implementing Lean Thinking
- Learn to converse with suppliers on how to achieve the desired results
- Identify your enterprises and purchasing posture in the supply chain
- Discover what the ten (10) tips for success are in a Lean Supply Chain