When life gets really busy, healthy eating seems to go by the wayside. The reason most health conscious people eat poorly is lack of planning. But planning doesn’t have to be difficult! Learn ways to not only simplify your meal planning but also to cook delicious plant-based meals more efficiently.
By the end of this class you’ll learn how to:
- Organize your kitchen to promote healthy eating
- Create a tailored meal planning “map” to help you navigate your family’s lifestyle and tastes
- Design an easy shopping list that reflects your meal patterns and preferences
- Perform basic batch cooking to save you time, money, and worries about what’s for dinner
- Prepare tasty plant-based meals everyone will enjoy (except the cat!)
- Reduce waste by properly storing fresh produce and leftovers
This is a cooking class for your everyday life - we’ll be applying your real-life food preferences to help you develop effective planning tools and cooking practices. Although this is not a hands-on cooking class, we will be demonstrating many flavorful recipes that you’ll be able to sample and then replicate at home.
Note: This is not an “intro class” about vegan cooking. However, it is for anyone interested in planning and cooking healthy plant-based foods more efficiently.